While we endeavour to maintain the accuracy and reliability of this web site, it does not however make any representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of the information and related graphics presented in this web site for any purpose. Neither The Charing Palace Trust nor any other party involved in the creation and delivery of this web site shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on the contents of this web site or arising from the use of this web site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to and use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which takes effect from the date that you first used the site.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes online.
- Your continued use of this site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Use of this web site is for your own personal and non-commercial use. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial home use. Any other use requires our prior written permission.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person and the transmission of obscene, threatening or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- Whilst we make every reasonable attempt to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot completely ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Similarly, no liability is incurred from viruses obtained on third party sites. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website and its linked attributes.
- Where this web site contains links to other sites, we are not responsible for the content of these sites and do not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such sites.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database rights in this web site and its contents belong to, or have been licensed to, the site owners as permitted by applicable law.
- We have the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site. We are not responsible for, nor do we accept any liability for, any material posted on the site by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on our site are those of the third parties concerned. We neither endorse nor is responsible for the accuracy or the liability of any such third party material.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
If you find anything on this web site that gives you cause for concern then please let us know.
If you are dissatisfied with any part of this web site or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the site immediately.
If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions. This clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Your personal information (including your name, address and any other details you provide to us which concern you as an individual) will be used exclusively by the Charing Palace Trust for the furtherance of the Charing Palace Project.
None of the details you provide to us shall be disclosed to third parties, except as may be required by law.
Information provided by you and otherwise collected from your use of this web site may be used for the purpose of providing other information to you that we think you may find of interest, and for the undertaking of research and development.
We store this information in a private database. If at any time you wish to know the information we hold on you or wish to have your name and related personal information removed from our database, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do so at your request.